Benefits of Garlic
Bali Spice and Benefits of Garlic
Benefits Garlic asually used for seasoning and can also be used as a drug:
1. Inhibiting the deterioration of the brain and the immune system
2. Helps prevent aging process. Inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
3. By eating garlic, cancer risk can be reduced.
4. Garlic is consumed regularly in a certain period of time can help lower cholesterol levels.
5. An anti-cholesterol in garlic called ajoene help prevent blood clots.
6. Garlic can help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
7. With a softer effect. Garlic contains vitamin A.
8. Garlic contains vitamin B.
9. Garlic contains vitamin C.
10. Garlic contains calcium.
11. Garlic contains potassium
12. Garlic contains antioxidants. Garlic contains carotene and selenium
13. Eating 2-3 cloves of garlic a day, will avoid the possibility of heart disease.
14. Cure high blood pressure
15. Relieve ulcer
16. Lowering cholesterol in the blood
17. Increasing blood insulin for diabetics.
18. Knocking out the free radicals that disrupt the immune system
19. Useful as a poison antidote (detoxifier), which protects the body from various diseases.
20. Helping add your appetite when eaten raw
21. Maintain stamina
22. Containing antimicrobial efficacy, antithrombotic, hypolipidemic, antiarthritis, hypoglycemic, and also has antivitas as antitumor.
In Bali Garlic used a spice for the cooking as typical bali make spices Lawar